Right of Way Encroachment

An encroachment permit is required to perform any work in the County right-of-way or on County owned property.  The County issues two different permits depending on the type of work that is to be done. Please submit all encroachment permit applications with fees to the Uinta County Planning & Zoning Office. 

The Uinta County Right of Way Encroachment License Form R-1, is required for an encroachment in the County Right of Way to cross a County Road or to run parallel with a County Road. 

The Uinta County Right of Way Encroachment License Form R-2, is required for the Maintenance and Tie-ins of an existing licensed encroachment. 

The Uinta County Road & Bridge Foreman must be notified at least 24 hours prior to AND after completion of construction.