International Travel Vaccinations

Food  and water

Food n Beverage Safety.International Travelers
FoodWater Safer vs Risky
Food.water myths

Uinta County Public Health is an authorized International Travel Site. We are the only clinic in Uinta County that offers Yellow Fever vaccine. Most vaccines are available at any time.

Call (307) 789-9203 in Evanston and (307) 787-3800 in the Bridger Valley to make your travel vaccine appointment.

Foreign Countries Vaccinations -
Many foreign countries require vaccinations before you enter their country. Other vaccinations are recommended to help you stay healthier while you are traveling.


Many of these vaccinations require a series of shots. These require planning ahead to allow enough time to receive all of your vaccinations.

Stay Healthy - Plan Ahead

Remember, plan at least 3 to 6 months ahead of your departure date to assure maximum protection. Vaccines are available, and will work to protect you, but you need to allow them adequate time to prepare your body.

Vaccines Available

  • Typhoid
  • Yellow Fever
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Meningococcal
  • Twinrix (Hepatitis A & B combined)
  • I. P. V. (Polio)
  • Varicella
  • Tetanus/Diphtheria ( TD)
  • Pneumococcol
  • Influenza
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
  • Malaria Prevention Information

Determine Your Risk

Each traveler is unique. Your risk of exposure to disease and developing an illness while traveling is determined by several factors. Discuss these with your healthcare professional.
  • Your current health
  • Length of time before departure
  • Itinerary
  • Allergies
  • Length of stay
  • Children
  • Food and water sources
  • Geographical destination(s)
  • Type of accommodation
  • Purpose of travel
  • Pregnancy

Travel Alerts & Warnings

Need to know - we encourage you to research your destination.
Even if you have traveled extensively, your next trip may be very different from all the previous ones. We encourage you to visit with others who have been there previously, visit websites and consulates. Here is one travel website that may help you answer some of the questions you may have.     Information

Travel Preparedness in the US and abroad

TSA Questions

Can I Eat This Mobile App