4-H & Youth Development
Tax Benefits for 4-H Volunteers
Often times you do not hear thanks enough from the 4-H office for all the time and effort you put into the 4-H program and the kids in Uinta County. So thanks for all you do. For many of us we are in the midst of doing our taxes for the year and here is a great resource that may help you identify the items that you could use as tax deductions.
Follow this link to see the document.
- Select a tab below for more information
- Enrolling in 4-H
- Project Information, Schedules & Registrations
- Activity Information, Schedules & Registrations
- Upcoming Workshops
- Livestock Sales, Shows & Camps
- 4-H Forms & Support Materials
- Northern Wyoming Elite Show Lamb Sale - April 9, 2017, Buffalo, WY
- Uinta County YAP Pig Sale - April 15, 2017, Evanston, WY
Club Yearly Book Forms
Policies, By-laws, Secretary, Treasurer
- Click here for a list of State events/activities - Updated Nov 2016
Enrolling in 4-H
Enroll Online– 4Honline.com
Click here for a sheet to help you get signed up
Click here for instructions to complete the Motor Vehicle Records check
List of projects offered in Uinta County.
Note: Not all projects have leaders, you may be working on the project individually.
Persons seeking admission, employment, or access to programs of the University of Wyoming shall be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, political belief, veteran status, sexual orientation, and marital or familial status.