What is Master Gardening
Gardening in Uinta County can be a very challenging undertaking, but it can also be very rewarding and beneficial. Each winter the University of Wyoming Extension Service will be offering the Master Gardener Program.
The Master Gardener Program provides sound, research-based, regionally appropriate horticultural information:
- Appropriate plant materials
- Diagnosis of plant problems
- Solutions for diagnosed problems
- Proper plant care, including fertilization, pruning, watering, and propagation practices
- General information about growing seasons, proper planting techniques, plant selection considerations, and year-round yard care.
For a PowerPoint presentation from recent seminars, select the topic you are interested in.
Note: Due to the size of these files, we suggest saving them to your computer instead of opening them. If you choose to open them, you will not have speaker notes.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension work, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Glen Whipple, Director, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming 82071.
Persons seeking admission, employment, or access to programs of the University of Wyoming shall be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, political belief, veteran status, sexual orientation, and marital or familial status.