2016 Absentee Voting
General Election Absentee Voting
September 29th - November 7th
Requesting Absentee Ballots
Absentee ballots for registered voters can be requested from the Uinta County Clerk in person, in writing or by telephone. The County Clerks Office is open Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and closed on Holidays. You must provide:
- Birthdate or Social Security Number
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Residence Address
Returning Absentee Ballots
Absentee ballots must be received at the County Clerk's Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day in order for the ballot to be counted.
How The Paper Ballot Works
Your voted ballot will be read electronically just like grocery store scanners. Please read and follow these simple instructions to make sure your vote can be read and counted by the scanner.
- To Vote
- Completely blacken the oval immediately to the left of your choice(s)
- Use a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Do not use a marker or other colored ink.
- Vote for no more than the number of candidates stated on the ballot.
- Vote both sides of the ballot.
- Write In Voting
- To vote for a person whose name is not printed on the ballot, write in the name in the blank space provided for that office and blacken the oval directly to the left.