New to Wyoming

Changing Out-of-State Plates to Wyoming

You will need your most current out-of-state registration! If you do not have it, contact the department where you last registered the vehicle for a copy. 

You will need your proof of insurance for that vehicle. If you do not have a current card, you can have the insurance faxed or emailed directly to our office. 

Submit a Request for an Estimate

Click here  to receive an estimate on registration fees in Wyoming via phone or email, or give us a call at (307) 783-0333! You may also use our registration calculator if you have the MSRP. View our General Information to find out about expiration dates, display of plates,  and an explanation on fees etc.

Working in Wyoming Temporarily

If you are only in Wyoming temporarily, you have a few options; you can either pay for a temporary worker permit, or pay the annual registration fee for Wyoming License Plates. Your current out of state registration and proof of insurance is required in order to obtain a temporary worker permit. 
Need more information regarding temporary worker permits.

Wyoming Sign (JPG)
  1. Treasurer

    Physical Address
    225 9th Street
    Evanston, WY 82930-3415

    Mailing Address
    PO Box 1530
    Evanston, WY 82931-1530

    Phone: (307) 783-0333
    Fax: (307) 783-0510

    Hours 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Monday - Friday