COVID Vaccine is available for all residents in Uinta County ages 12 years and older.
All three brands of vaccine are available at Public Health (Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson).
Please click on the Forms tab below to access the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Form, and information about V-Safe which is an app to be able to report any side-effects or reactions to the vaccine.
If you would like more information on the vaccines from the FDA, you can find it here
Wyoming Department of Health for questions as well as help with registration or vaccine information. 800-438-5795 (Weekdays 9 a.m.-7 p.m.) WDH Vaccine Information
- VACCINE in Uinta County
- Available Testing for COVID-19
- State Health Orders
- I Need Assistance...
- Information Links
- March 15th
- Phase 1a COMPLETE
Drive-Up at ERH, Rapid Antigen test, with negative result samples going to state lab for the PCR test to confirm. Recommended only for individuals with symptoms.
- Bridger Valley Urgent Care: Samples to state, also a rapid test for symptomatic people. Biofire PCR.
- Binax Now testing is now available at the Community Health Center on Yellow Creek Drive starting the week of Thanksgiving. The tests are focused for those who are students K-12 and staff of Long-Term care, Assisted Living, those in Communal settings such as jails and group homes, and critical workers. Plan is to have additional sites for testing in the very near future.
- Vault Testing - a do-it-yourself test at home. Wyoming purchased 75,000 Vault home saliva test kits. Anyone can order a kit at https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid. If it is a Wyoming address, the $150 testing fee is waived, and shipping costs are covered. Saliva is collected during a supervised online telehealth visit with a Vault Test Supervisor (requires an internet connection.) Sample is sent to a Vault lab. Businesses and community organizations are encouraged to take part.
- Broad Testing with Curative Saliva Test: Drive Up on a pre-set schedule for agencies wanting to participate. Contact Public Health for more information as this is only offered on a set schedule.
State Health Orders - Wyoming
Statewide Public Health Orders Extended Two More Weeks
COVID-19 has hit all of the United States hard, and in ways we didn’t think possible. We are all getting weary of the worry and concern for our neighbors and our families. Having empathy is a good thing, but as everyone knows, too much of a good thing can be hazardous to your health. The longer this public health threat is around, and the constant ups and downs within our County and State, the more we are likely to be overwhelmed.
It’s easy to say don’t let it get to you, but for some this is easier said than done. There is help in Uinta County if you just want to talk to someone that can help you sort it out. Mental Health providers are standing by to give you a confidential ear. You don’t have to handle this on your own, you don’t have to listen to other people’s ideas about this outbreak, you have a right to speak to someone who is objective and will listen if you will talk. We have compiled a list of Mental Health providers who will be there for you - today, and for as long as you need them. Just click on the word list and make a phone call to get started.
At the end of April, there will be an Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) that will be available through DFS. This is direct financial assistance for rent, utility, and internet payments & housing stability services. There is application assistance available - go to: dfs.wyo.gov/erap.
As of March 15, 2021 we have opened the pre-registration to ANYONE AGE 18 OR OLDER!
We are very excited to be at this stage of vaccine distribution! Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to efficiently and fairly distribute vaccine. We will communicate through Code Red and other forms of media.
If you meet the criteria group list above and are interested in receiving the vaccine please pre-register by filling in all of the information on the REGISTRATION FORM. You only need to register once.
Utilizing the above link is the preferred method for registration, but for those without a computer or smart phone, or someone to help them register online, we can accept calls 8am-5pm at 307-789-9203 for Evanston residents to sign up. Bridger Valley residents can call 307-787-3800 to sign up.
Vaccine is arriving frequently now and additional clinics will be held as additional vaccine arrives.
To sign up for Code Red and assure you are getting all notifications, go to www.uintacounty.com, and click on the Code red shield at the lower right of the page.
Generally speaking, Phase 1a critical populations are:
➔ Persons who have regular potential for exposure to COVID-19 patients;
➔ Persons who have regular exposure to people who are potentially positive for COVID-19, or those who are exposed to infectious materials; and
➔ Residents and staff of long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities and residential care facilities for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities.