COVID Vaccine is available for all residents in Uinta County ages 12 years and older.
All three brands of vaccine are available at Public Health (Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson).
Please click on the Forms tab below to access the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Form, and information about V-Safe which is an app to be able to report any side-effects or reactions to the vaccine.
If you would like more information on the vaccines from the FDA, you can find it here
- COVID Vaccine Forms & Related Info
- VACCINE in Uinta County
- Available Testing for COVID-19
- I Need Assistance...
- Information Links
- Curbside Testing at Evanston Regional Hospital: Rapid PCR test using Liat testing platform
- Bridger Valley Urgent Care: Samples to state, also a rapid test for symptomatic people. Biofire PCR.
- Binax Now testing is now available at the Evanston Community Health Center . These tests are an antigen test, recommended only for those with symptoms. Test is free.
- Vault Test: Home, saliva PCR test. Free for Wyoming residents at https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid. If it is a Wyoming address, the $150 testing fee is waived, and shipping costs are covered. Saliva is collected during a supervised online telehealth visit with a Vault Test Supervisor (requires an internet connection.) Sample is sent to a Vault lab.
- Abbott Alinity PCR test through Curative: Shallow self nasal swab, samples sent to Curative Labs, with results back in 24-72 hours. Best for broad, population-based testing. Available at Public Health.
Many challenges have arisen through the pandemic. Uinta County has options available for assistance:
Emergency Rental Assistance Program: Evanston Child Development Center is the implementing agency for this program, and it is available for those needing assistance with housing/rent, but also includes assistance for utility and internet costs: click on dfs.wyo.gov/erap for more information and to apply or call ECDC locally at 307-789-7040. You can also click here for more information.
Mental Health and Counseling: Pioneer Counseling & High Country Behavioral Health offer a sliding-scale for fees for counseling, and Frontier Psychological Associates is offering 3 free counseling sessions during the pandemic. Click here for more information.
Unemployment Insurance: Though the extra benefits for unemployment have expired, Workforce Services can still provide benefits for anyone out of work, and if you have lost income due to COVID-19, apply as soon as possible. Click here for more information.
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance: Through FEMA there is assistance for covering funeral costs. Click here for more information.