Used Vehicles – Out-of-State Title

Used Vehicle with an Out-of-State Title

If purchased from an auto dealer they will usually forward your paperwork to the County Clerk or to your lender. Call us at (307) 783-0306 before your permit expires to see if we've received all the needed paperwork for your title.

If purchased from an individual please have a law enforcement officer perform a VIN inspection prior to coming to the Clerk's office. Law Enforcement have the VIN inspection forms or click here to print out the form.

Please call us prior to coming to the Clerk's office at (307) 783-0306 to verify documents that will be required to title and obtain registration on your vehicle.

Verification of Insurance is required to register all motor vehicles.