Overseas Voters

Specific Regulations

If Uinta County, Wyoming is your U. S. residence and you are not a regularly registered voter here, you may qualify to use the Federal Voting Assistance Program postcard to request an absentee ballot. Follow the link for full instructions and additional information to help you exercise your right to vote.