2022 Blood Draws and Health Fair
2022 Spring Community Blood Draws - Bridger Valley
We are excited to be planning to bring the Spring Community Blood Draws to Uinta County and the surrounding area. Wyoming Health Fairs Realizes what an important tool this event is for the people of the area. So, they have scheduled a Community Draw.
Local contact is: Susan who can be reached at: email@example.com or by calling 307-679-5188
Schedule your appointment today! https://whf.as.meAs a healthcare facility committed to protecting our staff and the communities we serve, Wyoming Health Fairs
no longer requires wearing a face mask. We have scheduled appointments to help keep you safe. However, if you are wearing a face mask, and would like our staff to also wear one, we will have them available for use.
Blood draws are scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday
April 21-23, 2022
from 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
This year, they strongly recommend that you schedule your blood draw online at:
Schedule my appointment
Wyoming Health Fairs have indicated that walk-ins may face long wait times.
Information for Covid-19 safety:
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing and appointments can be made now.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing before your blood draw, and refrain from staying inside the facility to visit after your draw. Every effort will be made to provide proper distancing should there be a need for waiting for your blood draw.
- Our staff will be required to disinfect our stations between each person.
- Pens will not be reused until disinfected.
- Please DRINK lots of water and "FAST" (no food, gum or mints) for 12 hours prior to the blood draw, unless you are Diabetic.
- If you are Diabetic, you may eat and drink as you normally do, and take your medications as usual.
- Your results will be available by mail only for 2022.
We can also fax a copy of your results to your healthcare provider.
Wyoming Health Fairs is a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield. Please bring your insurance card with you, and we will bill BCBS for the tests you have drawn. Any tests not covered by BCBS will be billed to the participant.
BCBS is the only insurance we can bill - all others will be required to pay for their tests and submit to their insurance through normal channels for reimbursement.
| Community Health Fair