The primary purpose of Code Enforcement is to promote and encourage the maintenance of properties within Uinta County, to promote the general public health, safety, morals, and welfare for the citizens of Uinta County, by regulating and restricting the location use of buildings and structures and the use, condition of use or occupancy of lands for residence, recreation, agriculture, industry, commerce, public use and other purposes.
Code Enforcement also enforces zoning regulations and issues related to building permits, permitted uses, etc.
Code enforcement is primarily complaint generated. Each complaint is investigated to determine whether a violation exists. File a Complaint Online with Uinta County Code Enforcement.
To file an anonymous complaint please call (307)783-0318, or print the Complaint Form (PDF) and mail it to;
Uinta County Planning & Zoning 225 9th Street Evanston, WY 82930
- What to do with an harrassing dog?
- If I own the land, do I own the mineral rights?
- Is the fence my property boundary line?
- What forms do I need to build a structure on my property?
- Is there guidelines regarding what I can use my property for?
- Who is responsible for maintenance of roads in sibdivisions?